You guys, I have a pretty fantastic job. And what better time than November—the month of giving thanks—to recount a few of the many things I’m thankful for at work? Here’s my list. And here’s hoping that you have much to be thankful for too.
1. Getting to do creative work every day
2. Getting to work with so many talented authors
3. Getting to see the physical results of my work in the form of lots of beautiful books
4. Getting to see our talented creative team get recognized in the form of a Booklist starred review for Writing Fantastic Fiction and a Learning magazine Teachers’ Choice Award for the Comparing Animal Traits series—among many other accolades for Lerner Publications this year
5. Getting to share a bit of what I do with all of you, our awesome blog readers. I couldn’t be more thankful for each and every one of you who is reading this. Thank you so much for visiting our blog, and may you all have a truly wonderful Thanksgiving.